4. The best soupヽ(•̀᎑•́ )ゝ

Hello again! I’m gonna talk about my favorite meal. 

It's a kind of creamy vegetable soup that contains lots of spinach, carrots, potatoes, zucchini, squash, broccoli, onions, and well... whatever vegetables are in season and we have at home hahaha.

I know it sounds like a mess, but it's really very nice and tasty. You cook the vegetables with water and season it to your heart's content, then everything is mashed into a smooth paste. It is very easy to make!


I love this soup because my mother always prepares it for me when I'm sick (it helps with any illness, anguish, pain, stress ... maybe it even has the secret to world peace hahaha).


It’s my favorite soup. It lifts my spirits, gives me strength and most importantly, it fills my heart :)

I hope you can prepare it, it is very nutritious and I am not exaggerating when I say it is wonderful :D

This is like me when my mom makes the soup (ง •᎑•)ว

Comentarios

  1. Checked for both progression and completion. For further details go to the final comments.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares