2. (♡˙︶˙♡) From science to film
Hello again!٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶
When I was in school, I was really into math and chemistry, so much that I wanted to spend my whole life locked in a lab doing experiments like crazy hahaha (づ◡﹏◡)づ.
My first career choice was Chemistry and Pharmacy that I started in 2014, where I spent a year and a half before I realized that it wasn’t what I really wanted, which led me to a really bad vocational crisis.
Time passed, and later in 2016, I started to draw a lot. When my mother noticed my drawings, she told me that I should study an artistic career.
♡This is the cover of the album Sempiternal by Bring me the Horizon♡
✧Their songs inspired me a lot to draw that time✧
I had previously dismissed the idea thinking that my parents would only accept a "traditional" career, so when my mom encouraged me, it really changed things.
After researching different schools and careers, I found Film and TV at ICEI, which immediately interested me as I always liked watching movies, analyzing them, also taking pictures, and exploring various visual aesthetics. I started back in 2017 and now I’m at my last year, hopefully.
So far, I’ve really enjoyed it. My favorite departments are Art direction and Production, since it combines two of my passions, love for the seventh art and mathematics hahaha (´,,•ω•,,)♡

oh how great that you've found a career you feel comfortable with.
ResponderEliminarP.S: I hope I can see some of your drawings at some point;)
Oooh Maria Fernanda i'm late but, thanks you for changing your careers uwu i'm so grateful that you're one of my best friends, and this wouldn't happen if you didn't take that decision omg, love youuuu anything you need, here i am!
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarWoow, I would love to be able to see your drawings one day. How nice that your mom encouraged you to study something that you were really passionate about <3
I study the same, but it's just my second year jiji
its great you can find a career you like and its a very interesting one! :)
ResponderEliminarI'm so glad that you were able to make that change and that it was really positive. Much success in the remainder of the career.
ResponderEliminarChecked for both progression and completion. For further details go to the final comments.
ResponderEliminar