5. My little best friend (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡

Hello again! Today I will talk about this adorable picture.

The cat in question is my kitty Florcita when she was very small. The photo was taken approximately in November 2012, by her temporary owner when she was being put up for adoption. She looks so sweet and lovely.

This picture is very meaningful to me because as soon as I saw her little face, I fell deeply in love and decided to adopt her without any doubt Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→ For a moment I thought she had some kind of disease because of the position of her front legs, but she is completely healthy. If she had any problem, I would have adopted her and taken her home anyway.

Florcita is very important in my life, she fills me with joy and more than just a pet she is my sister and my best friend.

I spend all day with her, we play together and we take care of each other ( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ )

My kitty Florcita has won a big part of my heart :’D


Comentarios

  1. Checked for both progression and completion. For further details go to the final comments.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares