6. Documentary as informative material ୧▒ •̀ o •́ ▒୨
I feel that the branch in which I feel more comfortable and that I think also has a greater impact on society is the creation of documentaries for their importance in the educational field. A documentary can even be seen as a different and alternative way to various writings.
It manages to expose issues with objectivity, in a clear and accessible way for the majority of viewers. In addition, it stimulates the interest of individuals.
At first, I didn't like documentaries very much, but over the years I've become so passionate about them that my final project for my degree is a documentary. I like to investigate, talk to different people and learn different truths to reach a consensus in history.
The documentary makes the world a better place because it teaches about different topics, reinterprets history, generates memories, and brings to the table different topics that sometimes are forgotten.

Ooow MF i also love documentaries, in fact i wasn't interested at all in fiction when i joined the same career. But what i love the most is that we're working in the same final proyect lol this's so great!
ResponderEliminarOverall message put forward clear but for this slip " I like to investigate, talk to different people and learn different truths to reach a consensus in history." which needs conditional .
ResponderEliminarCompletion:
All aspects covered. 7.0
Progression:
Coherence and cohesion along with text structure were aspects clearly improved along the writing process.
6,5
Nota Final Blog: 6,8
documentaries are such a interest piece! and also can be so versatile
ResponderEliminar