3. Closing the gap in the pandemic ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

My favorite piece of technology is the Laptop. I know it may be a bit common, but I want to emphasize how much it has helped me through the pandemic and quarantine. Mostly to keep in touch with my loved ones and to be able to work on various assignments for ICEI.

My favorite apps are Steam and Discord. 



                                                     Steam logo                                       Discord logo


Both apps serve me to distract myself, have fun, play games, keep in touch with friends and especially my boyfriend. My favorite game is destiny 2, which I always play with him and sometimes alongside other people.


My boyfriend's character and my character hugging each other

( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ )


 

This has helped me a lot to get through the quarantine and not to get so overwhelmed, so it is almost therapeutic for me to use it.

I highly recommend its use, especially having the discord application downloaded to be able to easily make calls with friends and loved ones and shorten the communication distance that the pandemic causes.


Comentarios

  1. Aaaaw i wish i have a laptop, desktops are really boring and mine is stuck in my bedroom, can't go anywhere with it. Anyways heey c'mon let's play Minecraft again, i can make a server!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yeaaah, i love those two apps too! Nice picture of your characters and The Traveler in the background, Endless Night! (I hope it won't abandon us u.u)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i also think laptops, in this context, are very usefull. Not just for make homework and stuff, but for keep in touch with the people we love.

    ResponderEliminar

  5. I completely understand you, the laptop has definitely helped me in times of pandemic. I'm a fan of your relationship <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I am a Discord user and I can only confirm how useful it is for many functions. I use it mainly to be able to work together with colleagues.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Good attempt at using more varied tools to improve cohesion such as linkers, connectors and other cohesive devices.
    Checked for both progression and completion. For further details go to the final comments.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares