1. ♡ Who am I? (ノo˘◡˘o)ノ*:・゚✧♡
Hi everyone! My name is María Fernanda, I'm 26 years old. In 2014 I studied Chemistry and Pharmacy at Universidad de Chile, but I didn't like it, so in 2017 I entered Film and tv and now I'm in the last year of my studies. I like singing to my cats, spending time with my loved ones, playing computer games (especially Destiny 2 with my boyfriend), and taking afternoon naps.
♡Drawing of my and my boyfriend's characters in Destiny 2♡
I'm from Maipú. I live with my parents, my cat Florcita and her two children named Gato Blanco and Gato Gris. My family is very important to me.
♡Photograph of Florcita♡ ♡Photograph of Gato Blanco and Gato Gris♡
I feel comfortable living in Maipú, the area where my house is located is quiet and I know all my neighbors since I have always lived in the same house.
What I don't like about living here is that unfortunately, everything is far away.

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarYour cats are lovely :D. Best of lucks in your last year! P.D: I'm guessing....that you're a Hunter and your Boyfriend it's the same! (Or a Titan...)
ResponderEliminaromg i love your cats and i really liked the drawing!
ResponderEliminari hope you do very well this year :) i also study film and television and it's complex online but we can do it!
omg it's amazing you are in your last year of your career :) your cats are beautiful and you have so much talent drawing!
ResponderEliminarthe name of one of your cats is "Gato blanco"? haha that's hilarious, I love him!
ResponderEliminarYour cats are really beautiful, I really liked that you sing to them. Maipú seems like a very good place to me although, as you say, it is very far from certain places.
ResponderEliminarTask well carried out and properly accomplished.
ResponderEliminarChecked for both progression and completion. For further details go to the final comments.